Is this the same baby? The 1st and 3rd pictures are Gatlin. The other 2 are Javin. Any resemblance? Gatlin has a darker complexion than Javin and more hair but they look like twins! I guess there will be no question that they are brothers!
Wow! They really do look alike. I thought that about my babies too. I even said to Matt when they put Meryn in my arms that we'd just had the same baby over again.
I am finally home to comment on the cute little guy! He is a stinkin cutie! And I can't believe how much he looks like Jav! So fun! Can't wait to see him in real life! I will make that happen sometime! Hope all is well!
I am so excited that things are going so well. He is such a cutie!! Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteWow! They really do look alike. I thought that about my babies too. I even said to Matt when they put Meryn in my arms that we'd just had the same baby over again.
ReplyDeleteI am finally home to comment on the cute little guy! He is a stinkin cutie! And I can't believe how much he looks like Jav! So fun! Can't wait to see him in real life! I will make that happen sometime! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete