Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home




We are excited to be home as a family of four! Quick summary of yesterday's events:
Broke water 845 am.
Gatlin comes 1052 am.

6 lbs 14 oz. 19 1/2 inches long.

Lots (by our family standards) of dark hair!

Looks just like Javin!

Mom and baby feel great! Better pictures soon!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations shilo. he is so cute and you look good for just having a kid. good luck to ya with two little boys. jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, congratulations! You make it sound so quick and easy....nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens Shi,I hope I have the fast labor genes in me somewhere:) Congrats! He's a beautiful new part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! Can't wait to meet this kid. He looks ADORABLE. Hopefully it doesn't take a year like it did with Javin. I'm so happy for you guys. Way to go, Shilo. You are seriously good at labor. Impressive, just 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete