
Well, we made it through the first night at home without any big problems! The little guy slept for almost 5 hours...not too shabby! He's got a big appetite and during the day eats 1 1/2 - 2 oz every 3-3 1/2 hours. Javin is in love with babe-babe or Gat-gat! He didn't want to go to sleep last night cause he was concerned that the babe-babe wasn't going to be here when he got up! Cute, right! I'm sure that will wear off and he will be bidding him farewell! Jav wants to help with everything and thinks it's great when Gat-Gat is stinky! He thinks he should always be stinky so he has to have his diaper changed! So funny! So far he has been very gentle and really good with him! I'm sure disaster will strike when it's no longer 2 on 2!
Mom is doing great! We all got up and went to the park this morning! Thank heavens for fast labor and delivery! What a great blessing! Enjoy the pictures! We will keep them coming!
Congratulations! He's beautiful, and I love that Javin is so in to him. I remember Peyton being worried that "Baby Mer-Mer" wasn't going to be there in the morning either. You're doing super if you got up and went to the park. I'm glad someone has fast easy labors! Can't wait to see more pics of your boys. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Having two is so much fun. We cant wait to get to see the little one.
ReplyDeleteBroc,Keira, Tyler and Cami
Congrats!!! You have completly left the rest of us in the dust now :) If we ever get back that direction for more than a couple days I'll have to visit. Good luck and take care... Mike & Beth
ReplyDeleteYeah! You are the mother of two! Congrats! The pictures are darling.
ReplyDeleteIt is neat that Javin is being so sweet with him. I think this was when Luke or Suzanne began terrorizing the one younger. . . and it still hasn't stopped. . .OYE!