Tomorrow is D-Day! YEAH! This mom is in much anticipation and relief that as of tomorrow I will no longer have to get down on my hands and knees to pick something up off the floor! I will be able to see my toes just by looking down...no extra movements necessary! I will be able to wear normal clothes, clothes with zippers and buttons, not just elastic! Javin will be able to sit on my lap and not have to do a back bend! I will be able to sleep on my stomach without a kid kicking me cause I'm squishing him! I will be able to begin feeling like a normal, sleep-deprived human being! I will join the ranks of mothers with too much stuff and not enough hands! Not sure why we don't have 8 arms like an octopus cause it sure would come in handy! I'm ready for the next stage...not necessarily anxiously awaiting sleepless nights and what is sure to be a jealous Javin, but ready not to have this big buddha belly!
We are anxious to meet this little fellow and see what his personality is going to add to our crazy, cooky little family! We are excited to see what he looks like and just how tiny he is (the doctor thinks he's going to be teeny-tiny)! We are excited for the new addition! Me and my guys!
Tomorrow 730 AM I am checking in to the hospital. They don't think it's going to take too long since my delivery with Jav went so fast! I suspect he will be here easily before 11 or 12! I'm sure it will be a couple days before any pictures are posted here because Brandon has no idea how to even look at this blog! As soon as I'm up to it..I will post again! I will try to make it sooner than later so keep your eyes peeled!
I am so excited for you! Good luck in the morning! I can't wait to see your new little one, sorry I missed your shower.
ReplyDelete