Today I was bouncing Javin on my knees and I bounced him off! He ask for more bounce with mama and Gat-Gat (Gatlin)!
Yesterday we were going downstairs and he saw the double stroller and he got excited and pointed and said, "Gat-Gat!"
The other day Jav passed gas and I ask him, "What was that?" He smiled and said, "Dada!"
Everyday Javin gives Gat-Gat kisses without any encouragement! He's going to be a great big brother!
When I put Javin down for a nap he climbs out of his crib, wiggles the door handle, opens dresser drawers, then climbs back into his crib, fusses and goes to sleep! At least he gets back in his crib to sleep and he doesn't pull stuff out of the drawers, just opens them! He never climbs out when he wakes up either!
Those are the cutest posts. I love blaming the fart on dad. haha Good job with potty training we did that with Kylie too. Just let her go when she wanted and no pressure. It worked good for us. I loved all the pictures, good luck these next few weeks!!!
ReplyDelete