Thursday, August 13, 2009

In the swing of things...













Life with 2 kids is turning out to be tiring, busy, and so much fun! I'm not complaining...Gatlin goes to bed between 1030 and 11, gets up to eat at 3, and sleeps until around 7am. I'm fortunate, I know. He also is just content to sleep and hang out! He's very laid back! He eats 4 oz every 2 1/2-3 hours (and doesn't spit up)! He put on over 1 pound in 7 days and grew almost 1 full inch!

Javin has taken to Gatlin! He must know where he is at all times. He is constantly patting his head and giving him kisses. He is such a great big brother. Gatlin was crying the other day and then he went silent. Jav came running into the kitchen with his hands in the air saying, "I did it! I did it! Binky!" He gave him his binky and it was just what he wanted!

It takes longer to get out the door...especially when I am alone, but I'm adjusting pretty good! Thank heavens Jav still sleeps in the afternoon for 3-4 hours! Let's hope he keeps that up for awhile!

Brandon is loving his boys! So much fun to be a dad to 2 boys! Work is busy but that's good for us! We are so happy!





1 comment: