Do Javin and Gatlin look a lot alike? It seems like they do, but I'm just seeing them in pictures. I love the picture of you holding Gatlin. Darling. Oh, and I hope Javin keeps napping 3-4 hours. I love kids that sleep! :) Eric only sleeps 9 hours at night and maybe an 1 a day, but he's growing well. . .so that's good.
We are doing good, by the way. Life's been crazy and there's always more to the story. I need to email you sometime.
So adorable! Your little guy is making my baby looking so old! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteDo Javin and Gatlin look a lot alike? It seems like they do, but I'm just seeing them in pictures. I love the picture of you holding Gatlin. Darling. Oh, and I hope Javin keeps napping 3-4 hours. I love kids that sleep! :) Eric only sleeps 9 hours at night and maybe an 1 a day, but he's growing well. . .so that's good.
ReplyDeleteWe are doing good, by the way. Life's been crazy and there's always more to the story. I need to email you sometime.
That picture of Javin kissing Gatlin is precious! You have some beautiful boys there. :)
ReplyDelete