Who does Javin look like? Many of you think Brandon. Only my parents and the nurse at my doctors office think me! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
Shilo! This is hilarious! I think he looks like YOU now that I've seen these pictures, but he may have some of Brandon's "chill" attitude. Ha! Hey, thanks so much for the bread. That was really sweet of you. Can't wait to try it...hopefully I'll get rid of this stinking cold by then so I can actually taste it!
Personally, I don't think thats you!!! Everytime I see a baby picture of you it blows me away:) Your chubby face is the best. Jav's a great mixture of both!
Shilo! This is hilarious! I think he looks like YOU now that I've seen these pictures, but he may have some of Brandon's "chill" attitude. Ha! Hey, thanks so much for the bread. That was really sweet of you. Can't wait to try it...hopefully I'll get rid of this stinking cold by then so I can actually taste it!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I don't think thats you!!! Everytime I see a baby picture of you it blows me away:) Your chubby face is the best. Jav's a great mixture of both!
ReplyDeleteCould he look ANY MORE like Brandon?? I don't think so.
ReplyDeleteI can see both but he looks more like Brandon. he he
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like you, Shilo and had Brandon's eyes.
ReplyDelete