We decided to celebrate the Easter bunny Easter today so that Sunday we could concentrate on the real meaning and celebration of Easter! Javin got spoiled rotten by his parents! We got him a basketball hoop and some toy motorcycles and airplane. Then we went to an Easter egg hunt! It was cold and windy, but Javin loved the Smarties!
Hey! How are you? I am so glad you found me! Your little boy is so cute. You are having another baby soon? Congrats! It's good to "see" you.
ReplyDeleteJavin is so cute. Those strawberries look really good!!!!
ReplyDeleteJavin is looking absolutely FABULOUS and HUGE these days. I am still in shock about him eating handfuls of dirt though. I can't imagine how horrible that must have felt in house mouth. We are so dang excited for Li'l Gatlin to make it here. I've got my eye on airfare to Seattle so we can snatch a ticket as soon as there's a great deal.
ReplyDeleteHow about those strawberries! They look excellent! It's so hard not to spoil the kids every holiday. How fun!
ReplyDelete