After months of much discussion and the use of hundreds of vetoes, we have agreed upon a name for son #2! Now most of you can assume that we are not traditionalists when it comes to names. We both lean toward different, uncommon, unknown, never or rarely used names. Problem is while we both like different...we like different kinds of different. So in coming to our name of choice, we each vetoed the others' favorite names. So we had to move to the names we both really liked and go from there. Let me give you some examples of Brandon's favorite names (all of which were vetoed)! And let me preface the name list by saying that if I believed in reincarnation, Brandon would have been a hick from the back woods of Kentucky, with a mullet and 3 teeth in a previous life. Brandon's name list: Gunner, Trigger, Bolt,& Bucky (he swears he would never actually use this name) with Bolt and Gunner being in 1st! Now to be fair, since Brandon has no idea how to type on this blog, he believes that some of my name choices are like American Gladiator names: Titan and Blaze. He also was quick to tell me that Kingston is a pyligamist town, not a boy's name. And Sawyer just is a bad idea! So there we have it...all the one's that got vetoed! I am sure that many of you reading this are sighing in relief!
So now that I have kept you reading far too long, we are going to name our little boy Gatlin Gage. They are our top 2 names. Brandon was leaning Gage and I was leaning Gatlin so we made a compromise and are using both! The hunt is over! Thank goodness!
So cute! I like it. It fits you two so well.
ReplyDelete