Saturday, April 24, 2010

Home Alone

Brandon took the boys to Utah for his brother, JD's, mission farewell and left me home alone!  I'm not sure how many husband's would be willing to do that for there wives! I am so blessed with a generous and understanding husband! While it would have been fun to see the family, time to myself sounded like a great blessing!   Thank you, Brandon! This has been much needed and greatly appreciated!

I have gone to the temple, shopping, out to lunch, out to dinner and a movie, gotten a pedicure, and am headed out to dinner again tonight! I have also cleaned the house from top to bottom, put up a new computer desk/organized the office stuff, gone through all the boys clothes to pull out summer clothes, clothes for next winter, and packed away clothes that don't fit anymore! I have finished mother's day gifts and have started working on the boys digital scrapbooks that I am now 9 months behind on! All that and Brandon just left Thursday mid-morning!   I have been busy, busy!

My guys are having fun and I am getting a chance to rejuvenate so I can be a better mom! Thanks again, babe! I'm undeserving of such an amazing husband! Love you!

3 comments: