Grandpa Mic, Grandma Paula, Devin, and JD came to visit us in Spokane after Christmas! We had a great time! It was nice to have space for everyone! Unfortunately, the froze the first night they were here! We went went mini golfing, played games,went to Chuck E Cheese, and put them to work! We got my curtains hung, trim painted, outlets put in the garage! Thanks so much for the help! The boys got a wagon for Christmas and love it! Jav also liked to pretend Uncle JD was a Mr. Potato Head and liked to play in his tent with Uncle Devin! We had a great time! Brandon and I got called to team teach Gospel Doctrine in our new ward! We are so excited!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
New Year!
Grandpa Mic, Grandma Paula, Devin, and JD came to visit us in Spokane after Christmas! We had a great time! It was nice to have space for everyone! Unfortunately, the froze the first night they were here! We went went mini golfing, played games,went to Chuck E Cheese, and put them to work! We got my curtains hung, trim painted, outlets put in the garage! Thanks so much for the help! The boys got a wagon for Christmas and love it! Jav also liked to pretend Uncle JD was a Mr. Potato Head and liked to play in his tent with Uncle Devin! We had a great time! Brandon and I got called to team teach Gospel Doctrine in our new ward! We are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hated that calling! I am so not the teaching type though! You guys will do great! I still want to see pics of the new house! We just moved into ours yesterday! It's a !!!
ReplyDeleteJavin is so Stink'n cute! I love his hair long. Glad you had a good Christmas! And yeah we want some pictures of your new house I have been waiting forever!!!
ReplyDelete