Thursday, January 21, 2010

Freakin' Mine

Jav was playing with his toys after church on Sunday and he kept saying, "That's freakin' mine!" Over and over, he was saying it! We told him that we don't say "freakin!" Well, the other day we were playing and he said, "That's freakin' my blanket!" I asked him, "Where did you learn that word?" He said, "In the garage!" He had been helping Brandon in the garage on Monday. SO I asked' "Did daddy say that?" "Yep!" Once again I told him that we don't say that word and that we would tell daddy not to say it either. So when Brandon got home, the first thing that Javin said was, "no freakin!" Hilarious! Brandon had no idea he said 'freakin' so much and he has never said, "Freakin' mine," but Jav's good with words and can use any word that he has heard once correctly in a sentence!

Please don't think little of my husband...he has so few faults!

No comments:

Post a Comment