The morning after Javin and I got home from Utah, Blaine and Paula came to visit! We had so much fun! We went hiking, swimming in Couer d'Alene Lake, biking, and to the park! Javin is in love with the water! Brandon was helping him swim and whenever Brandon put Javin on shore, Jav would ask for more! We decided family vacation will be at the beach next year! Jav starts swimming lessons next week! Thanks for coming grandma and grandpa! See you in August!
Hey you guys! How are you? Your little guy is SOOOOO cute! Seriously! He is such a doll. I didn't even know you had a blog but Randy found it tonight so we're going to have to keep up with you guys! Congratulations on your new little one on the way! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Peyton is the same way, we cannot keep him out of the water no matter where it happens to be. And look at your cute pregnant self! I don't know but as there's only on picture ever of me pregnant and that includes both times. LOL
ReplyDelete