Javin loves this show "Super Why" on PBS (9 am pacific)! It's a reading show that uses common children's stories to teach letters and words, too old for him really but he loves it! Just a minute ago he was sitting in the recliner reciting letters! "I, O, Y!" Apparently, he is getting ready for the big time! Mommy better start practicing letters with him! He is freakishly smart! Not sure how I am going to keep up!
My kids love that show, too. Especially Meryn. Your family looks fabulous, and how cute is your little Javin. Congrats on the pregnancy and being almost done with it. I hope you guys are doing well, it seems like you are. :) Will you send me your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog? Matt only let me make one if I promised to make it private. LOL
ReplyDeleteUmmm...duh, you cannot send me your e-mail if you don't know mine. Oops, it's saralee78@msn.com.
ReplyDelete