


I'm sure anyone who looks at this knows why it's 2 1/2 guys and a gal! We are expecting boy #2 in late July or early August! As of yet...we have no name! He is measuring 1 week big. At his ultrasound his head was 2 inches in diameter and he weighed about 11 oz. Crazy that being that small I can feel him wiggle and kick so much! We are so excited for another boy! This is definately a boy house! Heaven knows I have no desire to do my own hair, let alone a little girls! The Lord knows what he's doing!
It's about time you started blogging! We will have to start taking more pictures of the boys playing now!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! I was just actually thinking about you the other day and now I know what you've been up to! How exciting...You'll have to check out our blog too.
ReplyDelete