Friday, March 27, 2009
Crib Climbing
Today Javin was happily playing in his room, so being the good mom that I am, I ignored what he was doing in order to enjoy a little peace. After awhile he started whining, his frustrated whine, and I went in to find out what was wrong and the little climber had climbed into his crib! That's right, the kid who hates sleep (and is screaming this very moment because he doesn't want to be in his crib napping), climbed right in and was proud as proud! He just looked up at me and smiled when I walked in! He couldn't get back out though and that was frustrating! I can only hope he doesn't figure that out anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you little buggar! danger danger danger...better get the bed set up he'll be climbing out in no time...amazing kid
ReplyDeleteSWEET! I love the blog. You guys look so good! Love the video! I'm just excited to keep up on what's going on.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Javin climbed in his crib! How old is he now? We've had Eric out of a crib for 2 months (because Luke and Suzanne were jumping in it and busted it in an "unfixable" way). He gets up in the middle of the night and wanders all over our house...
Needless to say, we're with you on the "not liking the sleep" thing