Thursday, November 17, 2011

My boys...

What can I say but that I feel so incredibly blessed to be the mother of these 3 boys! There is never a dull moment.  No time to get bored.  No loneliness!  It's crazy fun all the time!  It's exhausting but so fulfilling! Never thought I would say that!  I love being a mom! I have amazing little boys! They are fun and kind and a great reminder of how fun life should be!  Sometimes the things in life we least want or think we will be good at...are the greatest blessings! Life doesn't get much better than this! 
Javin's 1st rollercoaster at the fair! Loved it!

Titan's first baby food...carrots!  He was ticked when it ran out!

Loving his food!

Gatlin...goodlooking! Need I say more?

Love this kid!  He loves chapstick right now!

Angel baby is all smiles!

Handsome Javin

Trying to hide!

They love playing in a rubbermaid tote! Brandon puts the lid on and shakes it and they think it's hilarious!

Crazy kids!

Javin...excited for snow!

Gatlin had to join him!

Playing in our first snow storm!

2 comments: