Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blessing Day

Today was Titan's blessing day! It was wonderful! Mom and dad made the drivee over from Montana. Blaine and Paula flew in from Utah. Gabe and Aleana came and Gary and Shawna Rossberg! It was also our 7th anniversary! What a great day! Only thing that would have made it better would have been if Brandon's siblings could have been here! We loved you all and miss you! Here are some recent pictures of the family! How did I get so lucky?  So mnay handsome boys in my life!
Titan 3 1/2 months





Javin 3 1/2 years old
Gatlin 2 years old

Add caption





3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe how much they all look alike. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your short hair is way cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing you and Brandon with these three boys! What a great day for you......love you!

    ReplyDelete