Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Fast and the Furious

Titan B Michaelsen
6 lbs. 3 oz., 19 inches
Sweet Baby Boy
(Thanks to my sister-in-law, Aleana, for taking these awesome pictures!)
Bundle of Joy
Sweet Dreams
So what happened?  This beautiful boy joined our family 2 weeks early! YEAH!  I laid down for a nap Sunday afternoon and as I was waking up, I rolled onto my back and POP...my water broke! It was 3:54 PM. I grabbed Brandon and my hospital stuff and we were out the door in about 15 minutes. I called the hospital to let them know I was on my way and to make sure they informed the doctor I was coming so that he would have time to get there.  Brandon was in panic mode driving me the 40ish minutes that it takes to get there.  He said, " I will not pull over to deliver this baby!"  He didn't have too! We got to the hospital at 4:50 and Titan joined us at 5:12.  That's right...1 hour and 18 minutes after my water broke and a whopping 20 minutes after we set foot in the hospital!  No one was prepared for him to come so quickly...the nurses had nothing ready and my poor doctor was running down the hall and made it to deliver his shoulders and body.  Titan was in a hurry to come!

Javin and Gatlin love him! They love to hold him and Javin says," He is soo cute!"  I have no doubt they will be the three amigos! What a blessing that they love each other so much!

Titan is a fantastic baby! Mom says maybe the Lord blessed us with such a good baby cause it took so much convincing for us to have another one!  Perhaps she is right! He is great! So far he only gets up once a night...going 5-7 hours in between feedings! He rarely cries...only if it takes me to long to get him food or if he has to get a cold wipe on his bum he will holler!  He's awesome and we are blessed and thankful to have him with us! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Shilo! It's REALLY hard for us to believe that you are the VERY proud Mother of three when we can only envision you on the sofa in Bozeman! Fabulous photos taken by your SIL. Thanks for sharing them. Enjoy! Love, Susan and Bob

    ReplyDelete