Thanks Shilo...you've got THREE pretty cute guys to take care of. Thanks for keeping Bob and I updated on all of your lives! It's a treat. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Susan (Amy's Mom...) :)
Hey! It has been forever since we've seen you guys. Your kids are so so cute. I'm glad I found your blog from Katy's. Hope you had a jolly Christmas! Carma
That is the CUTEST picture! I love it!! :) Merry Christmas, I love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shilo...you've got THREE pretty cute guys to take care of. Thanks for keeping Bob and I updated on all of your lives! It's a treat. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Susan (Amy's Mom...) :)
ReplyDeleteHey! It has been forever since we've seen you guys. Your kids are so so cute. I'm glad I found your blog from Katy's. Hope you had a jolly Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCarma