Today was Gatlin's 2 month check-up and it's official...he's a chunk! He weighed in at 14 lbs. 12 oz. That's 8 lbs in 2 months! I think he even beat out Briton (our nephew on Brandon's side) who put on 7 lbs in 2 months and we thought he was a chunk! Gatlin is rotund! He's got great back rolls and excellent cleavage! He's in the 96th percentile for weight! He is 24 inches long, 75th percentile, and his head is only in the 50th percentile (he didn't get my big noggin thank goodness)!
That is so funny!! Micah just weighed in at 15 lbs for 8 months!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. That is hilarious. Kai was 13 lbs 7 oz at his 4 month appointment. :) Your boys are adorable. By the way, I need your address. My email address is lynseycuff@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeletehaha I love fat babies!! Ellis was like that too except he was short so he looked even fatter. Wow five years goes by so fast. I hope you had a fun anniversary! Your boys are so cute and they do look so much alike I can't believe it!! Good luck on the moving and post lots of pictures.
ReplyDeleteHee hee! That Gat is one big boy! Peyton was like that at first too. I think at 4 months he was almost 18 lbs. I love the new picture of your boys at the top of here. They are so, so cute!
ReplyDelete