Saturday, September 19, 2009

5 Years: 2 kids, 3 houses, 2 college graduates, 3 jobs, 800 miles

The 18th was our 5 year anniversary and as I look back on the past 5 years, I realize we have been very busy and very blessed! We had 2 kids in 20 months. We built a house, sold it, bought another house, sold it, and will be closing on our 3rd house in 5 years by mid-october! We both graduated college. Brandon has had 3 jobs with 4 different companies. We moved 800 miles to a place we didn't know we would like so much! We are blessed and very busy! I just can't imagine what can be accomplished in 50 years of marriage when we have done so much in 5! The thought is astounding and exhausting! Hopefully some of the next years will include a good, relaxing vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the next few year will include a nice, relaxing vacation. Have you moved into your new house yet?

    ReplyDelete